This is version . It is not the current version, and thus it cannot be edited.
[Back to current version]   [Restore this version]
TitleLock Not Working
Date04-Sep-2006 22:41:13 EEST
Version2.4.38
SubmitterT. Steichen
Bug criticalityBadBug
Browser versionFirefox 1.5
Bug statusClosedBug
PageProvider usedJDBCPageProvider
Servlet ContainerTomcat 5.5.17
Operating SystemWindows XP
URLAny
Java version1.5

Lock doesn't seem to be working. When I lock a page or two using one browser instance, and check the lock, it shows that the acquisition time and expiry time are the same. Thus the lock lasts until the LockReaper goes around the first time. I tried changing the value of jspwiki.lockExpiryTime from 60 to 6000, but it changed nothing.


I see the very same problem (JSPWiki 2.4.40-beta, Tomcat 5.5.17, z/OS 1.6)

I would consider this a Critical Bug and not a bad Bug

--Harry Metske, 05-Sep-2006


Fixed in 2.4.46. It was a cut-n-paste-o, introduced in 2.4.28. Stupid me...


I also noticed that on this wiki (www.jspwiki.org) there are currently no locks, while usually there are at least 10 locks .

--Harry Metske, 05-Sep-2006

Add new attachment

Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.
« This particular version was published on 05-Sep-2006 09:36 by Harry Metske.