If you have written a JSPWiki Page Filter which you would like to share with the rest of the world, feel free to upload one here, or just put in a link to your own website, or create a new page within this Wiki. I'd recommend putting a short description here, then making a new WikiPage, and attaching your code there. Discussion about the Page Filter implementation belongs to the individual filter page.
Warning - when loading any contributed (non-CVS) code, be very aware that you are loading from an untrusted source. Check the code before using it.
See the PageFilterConfiguration page for general information on installing a PageFilter.
For other kinds of contributions, please check ContributedCode
List of Contributed Filters#
Here is a list of contributed plugins, sorted by name:
- Column Filter
- Creates multiple columns of items, alphabetized.
- Edit Link Filter
- A filter that makes missing links pure CSS, eliminating the '?'.
- Emoticons Filter
- Changes ':)' into a graphical smiley.
- Esperanto Filter
- Converts Esperanto text from x-system to unicode like Mediawiki
- Exploded Table Filter
- A filter that enables a column-wise expanded table syntax. The new syntax makes table editing much easier.
- Initial Letter Filter
- Displays initial letters by the use of gif's.
- Java 2 HTML Filter
- Styles Java code placed in code braces.
- Permitted Page Filter
- Returns an error message if the requested page is not part of a list of permitted pages.
- Spread Sheet Filter
- Allows calculations in wiki tables similar to Twiki
- Stamp Filter
- Inserts a name and timestamp on page save.
- Strikethrough Filter
- Allows to strike through text with a red line.