- The AntCvsFileProvider interfaces with a CVS repository using the Ant build tool.
- The ClearCaseFileProvider uses ClearCase's command line interface (cleartool) to manage the Wiki pages inside a VOB. Currently the provider only works with ClearCase 5.0.
- Fedora Provider
- Uses the digital object repository Fedora to keep pages and attachments. Automatic generation of a PDF version of every page and automatic collection of metadata.
- JDBC Providers
- Uses the JDBC standard interface for integrating with different sorts of relational databases. -- Note: works great with current (2.2.33) version, now it is also possible to combine basic provider for attachments with jdbc for pages and page revisions.
- P4FileProvider (wanted?)
- The P4FileProvider interfaces with P4(Perforce) repository using a java P4Package. Where is this provider?
- The SubversionProvider keeps your page directory in sync with a Subversion repository.
- Migrator Providers
- Copies pages and/or attachments from one provider to second provider, so you can migrate from using the first provider to the second.
- Memory Page Provider
- simplest memory-based provider may be used for testing
- With this provider you have the opportunity to use more then one pagedirectory
See also WantedProviders.
For other kinds of contributed items, please check: ContributedCode.
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.