- Locked the Main page so that only people who have set an user name can edit it. Frequent visitors, please make our front page a bit more presentable :)
- Got tired and added the entire TLD of China to the SpamFilterWordList (so, no links to anything in China anymore). Sorry to all good Chinese people - if you can't keep your spammers at bay, I'm not playing. If this continues, I will turn this site into a read-only resource in China.
- Added a new system for submitting bug reports to replace the old BugReports system. Please, please help me in moving the old bugs to the new system - I will only touch a bug if it's on its own page from now on...
- Set the maximum attachment size to 100,000 bytes (new feature in 2.1.118).
- Added the SpamFilter to the configuration of this Wiki. I haven't configured it very far yet, but I'll add new spam words to the list as they occur. If anyone wants to write a MTBlacklist compatible version of the SpamFilter, that would be cool.
- Saving should also be a wee bit faster
- I did a radical thing and upgraded this site to run the all-new JSPWiki CVS. Let's stress-test this baby :)
- Oops, apparently Safari does not like the new default template... Investigating.
- updated ImageXPlugin
- updated ImageXPlugin --Mario
- Added Emoticons Filter to the "concept plugin" -- Mario
- Added ImageXPlugin to the "concept plugin" section -- Mario
- Hi folks; I managed to get some basic integration between WebDAV and JSPWiki, exposing a JSPWiki site as a WebDAV mountable share. Check out an entry on my blog at http://codinginparadise.org/weblog/2004/08/i-added-webdav-to-open-source-wikiwiki.html for details. BradNeuberg.
- Did the Oh, bugger it - let's get it out -release of the latest alpha. Get it from JSPWikiDownload.
More spam back from 22.214.171.124 which I have just deleted. It had a whole hour of life. AndrewCates
I wrote a bit about JSPWiki in the german wikipedia http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSPWiki
Please write something more down there. One admin thouth it was just advertisment! -- Heinz
I have reverted spam on twenty or so pages. Please could someone block the relevant IP address? AndrewCates
- Some losers just can't figure out that a "cracking" a wiki is not exactly a master feat. *sigh*
- As proposed on WhyChooseJSPWiki I did some work and added a project entry for JSPWiki to freshmeat.net. Janne, if you have an account there you can takeover the project. AFAIK anybody here can add new release entries to both branches I've made: stable and development.
- Grr... There seems to be automated spam coming in. This may unfortunately mean that we have to do some changes in the configs. Perhaps mandate compulsory logins.
- Plenty of WikiTrolls around... Blocked a couple of IP addresses.
- I'm going to the O'Reilly Emerging Technology conference in San Diego, CA next week. If any JSPWiki users are out there, find me on #etech, #jspwiki, send email, or drop a comment on my weblog. I would love to have a JSPWiki Users Group meeting - the last one in Tokyo was very fun :-). --JanneJalkanen
- Got JSPWiki to work on the JXTA peer-to-peer network. Check out the article How to Create Peer-to-Peer Web Servers, Servlets, JSPs, and XML-RPC Clients and Servers and the project page at P2P Sockets for more information. -- Brad Neuberg
- Installed Tomcat 5 on this system... It's way faster - loads have dropped at least 30%.
- Removed the "Page size" from the info pages. It was giving too much of a load on this machine, as a bunch of badly behaving spiders started hammering at them (ignoring our robots.txt). Boo hiss.
- Moved old news to News2003.