Emedded C developer, tech editor / co-author of [Eclipse In Action|http://www.manning.com/gallardo] and ...

Run a couple of JSPWiki's, the main one being [http://tarasis.net/STWiki/] which is really for people who are members of the Straight Talking mailing list which is hosted on [Yahoo Groups|http://groups.yahoo.com].

Just set up a new server and move my old wiki's from Apache 1.3, Tomcat 3.3.1, JSPWiki 2.0.36 to Apache 2.0.49, Tomcat 5.0.19 and JSPWiki 2.1.98-cvs. Its mostly gone smoothly but I had a couple of problems with. This is running on WinXP

* I can't use CamelCase with my existing pages, it causes JSPWiki to barf. I have left a bug report on [Release2.2Discussion]
* I had to loose my RCS page history. When I save mods to existing pages the modification date was when it was last modified. For new pages, the modification dates where correctly reflected as I made changes. I tried resetting the file permissions via cygwin to rwxrw-rw- but it didn't help.

----

Welcome, Robert!  Always glad to see people who use JSPWiki :-).

--[JanneJalkanen]