Some scientific experiments
- "I know, I know. It's a russian thing. When we're about to do something stupid, we like to catalog the full extent of our stupidity for future reference."
- -- Ivanova to Sinclair in Babylon 5:"A Voice in the Wilderness #1"
On this page I have collected some of my "scientific" experiments, which have been mostly documented in the spirit of the quote above. Kids, do not try these at home.
- How to mince a hamburger - a childhood dream come true.
- Vacuuming Cocoa - a dangerous tale of comics.
- HooKooBlooMaki - why Japanese and Finnish cooking don't mix.
- Things you can do with your laundry but probably should not - get your own Virtual Roommate here!
- White Sausage number 1 - yum.
- Just sayin' - a study into climate scepticism.
|"Scientific Experiments" last changed on 07-Aug-2010 22:15:50 EEST by JanneJalkanen.|