I've been doing triage on stuff found from my cupboards. Here's the stuff which I think might still be usable to people, so let me know if you need any of this stuff before I drag it to recycling.
- Apple iPod/iPhone Firewire wall charger (needs Firewire cable)
- Apple laptop US adapter cord (from transformer to wall) [reserved]
- Apple EU adapter plug for laptop
- Bluegiga WRAP Multiradio Access Server
- 2x256 MB DDR2 SO-DIMM 667 MHz
- 2xNokia ACP-12E charger
- 2xNokia ACP-8E charger
- Nokia ACP-9E charger
- Composite video and stereo audio to EuroAV/SCART converter
- ADSL adapter for phone line
- Amiga A520 TV adapter
- Apple iBook/Powerbook 45W power adapter (not magsafe)
- Retractable phone cable (e.g. for travel modems)
- DLink AirPlus DWL-650+ WLAN adapter for PCMCIA slots [reserved]
- TRENDnet TEW-429UB USB Hotspot Finder/WLAN card (802.11b/g)
- Cables. All kinds of cables. Ask.
Following stuff is also available, but you need to make me an offer
- Canon Wordtank Intelligent Dictionary IDX-9500 (Japanese/English) [reserved]
- Psion Siena 512 MB personal organizer (good condition) [reserved]
- Psion 3MX (display broken) + 2MB SSD + Scrabble. Usable as spare parts.
Back to weblog
|"Main_blogentry_201109_1" last changed on 20-Nov-2009 23:44:35 EET by JanneJalkanen.|